Score Recruiting’s Client System
We believe that the clients that utilize our services to find and access the most talented candidates should be served with unfaltering dedication to their unique needs. As a respected job placement and recruiting agency, we’ve established a winning system that keeps our clients and their new team members more than just merely satisfied – it keeps them coming back.
HOW SCORE WORKS WITH CLIENTS
✓ One of Score’s first goals when working with a new client is to develop an understanding of the organization we are working with and its culture. Your personal Recruiting Consultant conducts a confidential interview to assess your needs.
✓ From there, your Recruiting Consultant works with a professional team of associates to review your hiring requirements, draft a position specification for the opening and develop a customized Score Strategic Search Plan to identify qualified candidates.
✓ As your Recruiting Team identifies candidates, Score conducts interviews to define your prospective candidate’s strengths and areas of improvement.
✓ Score helps you feel confident about your selected candidate by conducting thorough reference and background checks on successful candidates.
✓ Your Score Recruiting Team also provides you with a host of services and benefits to ease the hiring process, including helping you prepare offers for candidates.
Keeping Together = Progress
✓ We understand communication is critical to the success of your hiring match, and your Score Recruiting Consultant maintains constant contact with you according to your agreed upon Communication Plan.
✓ Your Talent Management Consultant will provide you with progress reports on the search and make sure to present only the most qualified candidates according to your customized Score Strategic Search Plan.
Working Together = Success
After the search is completed, Score continues to have ongoing follow-ups with you and your successful candidates to make sure both parties are satisfied.
Fees – How You Maximize Your Budget
Score Recruiting Solutions gives you flexible fee schedules that work well within most company budgets.
You may choose from one of three SCORE Recruiting Solutions: Contingency, Retainer, and Engagement.
- You may retain Score Recruiting Solutions services on a non-exclusive, informal contractual basis to pay the fee for services only if a successful placement is made.
- The fee for services is earned and will be paid if the employer or any of its affiliates, as a result of Score’s efforts, hires the candidate directly or indirectly within one year of the referral from Score Recruiting Solutions.
- You may retain Score Recruiting Solutions services on a special contractual basis. The retainer fee is an individually negotiated contract tailored to the specific needs and requirements of your company. The Retainer includes the following benefits:
- ✓ Dedicated Service from your personal Recruiting Consultant
- ✓ Limited Access to Score Summit – Score’s Client-only Community
- ✓ Your choice of one of SCORES’s Optional Comprehensive Talent Management Services
- You may retain Score Recruiting Solutions services on an exclusive contractual basis. Like the regular Retainer, the Premium Engagement is an individually negotiated contract tailored to the specific needs and requirements of your company.
- However, unlike the regular Retainer or the Contingency options, you receive additional features that make this option attractive to many clients.
The Premium Engagement Solutions include the following benefits and more:
✓ A 30-day Replacement Guarantee / Risk Reversal
✓ Access to Candidates from Score Stars – Score’s exclusive database of premium Candidates seeking career transitions
✓ Dedicated Service from your personal Recruiting Team
✓ Deduction of deposit once Score successfully places your candidate
✓ Enhanced Selection of Candidates
✓ Unrestricted Access to Score Summit – Score’s Client-only Community
✓ Your choice of two of SCORE’s Optional Comprehensive Talent Management Services
- Retainer and Premium Engagement Fees require deposits
- Balance of all fees is payable within thirty (30) calendar days following the date of employment.